About this blog..

This is a blog that I started in April 2006, just after I first put on my bogu (kendo armour). It collects the advices given by more experienced kendo practitioners as well as those from my own experiences. Both technical and the mental aspects of kendo are written in the blog. I hope someone will find them useful or interesting at least!

Monday, July 07, 2008

More wrist snap

Today only a few people turned up, nonetheless the mawari-geiko was still good.

  • Georg pointed out my tenouchi was not sharp enough. I need to use more of my wrist-snap.
  • I made an almost perfect tsuki today, and I even remembered to do zanshin!!
  • Today I became quickly tired, so that my hip was not following in the second-half of the training. Probably due to my tired legs from yesterday's jogging.
  • I wanted to use more oji-waza but my reaction was not fast enough. At the same time, I need to make better seme in order to create opportunity for oji-wazas.

No comments: