About this blog..

This is a blog that I started in April 2006, just after I first put on my bogu (kendo armour). It collects the advices given by more experienced kendo practitioners as well as those from my own experiences. Both technical and the mental aspects of kendo are written in the blog. I hope someone will find them useful or interesting at least!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Excursion to Japan

This Friday I will be in Tokyo staying for one day, and on the next day I will fly to Miyazaki in Kyushu to visit Ryuzo kun (who won the Mumeishi 3 this year in London!), before going back to Tokyo on next Tuesday. Then I will be wiping the floor of Kobukan until the 16th Dec.

Can't wait!



IMG_2838
The winner's smile! Congratulations!!


28th Nov 2008 - 16th Dec 2008
Tokyo and Miyazaki (Kyushu)


1 comment:

Vivian Yung said...

Woohoo! Great! I am sure Ozawa Sensei and the members of Kobukan will be so happy to have you back.

Looking forward to hearing more of your kendo stories.